Sunday, June 12, 2011

To Whom It May Concern

This post is not about anyone in particular...especially you Faith.

When I was down I saw people for who they really were and still never used that to judge them. I had an operation and told very few people about it, you were one of the few. How many did times you check on me? ZERO. How many times did you call? NONE. How many flash or "Please Call Me" text? LESS THAN ZERO. But immediately I felt a bit better I decided to check on you. We weren't dating but whatever could make a 'friend' not check on me must be serious enough for me to check on the friend as soon as I could walk. I was still recovering but I was determined to check up on you so I called that I was coming to see you. I got there and you refused to pick my calls making it difficult to see you. I had to see from your changing Blackberry status you were having fun at a party. You saw the missed calls and you did nothing. Apparently I wasted my time. I had to contact you later, NOT you. What is the point of having a 'friend' you can't count on? That you should have asked yourself before you insinuated I wasn't a good friend. Then you turned a habit to saying 'sharrap' and insulting. So you said it when I was in a 'bad' mood and I typed. (•͡_ •͡┌П┐ [fuck you] and apologised few minutes later. Unlike you who call me names and say you were JOKING...I APOLOGISED and you found that enough to paint me black. You tell me you have not changed, if this was you then I was mistaken in the first place. But if it works for you and makes you a better person and more people could testify to that; remain the same.

4 comments:

  1. woow.. that is deep and heartfelt x

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww pele i can see why u pretend to hate girls!lol not all girls are evil though (i sound cliche and i know) but this is the truth.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Henderson Elizabeth
    Dr joy is a trust worthy spell caster and he will be of great help to you. I never believed in spell casting but After 4 years of marriage my husband left me because I lost my womb, and i was unable to give birth to children. I felt like my life has come to an end, and i almost committed suicide, i was emotionally down for a very long time, but thanks to this spell caster called Dr joy whom i met online after my friend Becky Ross told me how he also helped her to bring back her husband in less than 2 days. I believed her and decided to give Dr joy a try and i contacted him on his email joylovespell@gmail.com. and explained my problems to him. He laughed and told me that In less than 2 days, my Husband will come back to me again, and that he will restore my womb and i will give birth to children. At first i thought it was a joke but i took courage and believed as Dr joy has said and it did happen just as this Great spell caster said, My husband called me and was crying, begging for forgiveness. I forgive him and today i am so glad that all worries and problems has gone away, and we are even happier than before, another good news is that i am pregnant now, and very soon we will have our baby. Dr joy is really a gifted and a powerful spiritual man and i will not stop publishing him because he is a wonderful man. I advice you all If you have a problem and you are looking for a real and genuine spell caster to solve all your problems just Contact Dr joy on his email on joylovespell@gmail.com. because he will always help you to solve all problems. Once again thank you Dr joy. Thank you, thank you.

    ReplyDelete