Monday, May 21, 2012

LadyNgo, Here Are Your Answers

LadyNgo asked 11 questions which I have to answer here. Usually I don't do this but it's because of you o!

1 Whats the last book you read? I can't remember the title. Truth is I am not a fan of picking up books to read, it bores me. If the author wasn't Dan Brown, there was high probability I would drop the book after the first page.

2 If you could only listen to one song for the rest of your life, what would it be? "Heaven" by Live. It would be a plus if I could watch the video.

3 What countries have you visited (other than your country of birth)? England.

4 If you could have any job in the world, what would it be? A top Disney executive.

5 Why do you blog? To have something interesting to read when I am older.

6 How old are you? 24

7 What is your favorite body part on the opposite sex? The hair...on the head. (I don't know if that count as a body part). If not I'll go with the fingers.

8 When's the last time you had relations? Can't remember. Females had been my greatest source of boredom lately.

9 What is your least favorite food? The question is contradictory.

10 Do you have any pets? No, but if I did she would also be known as 'girlfriend'.

11 whats one thing you've been dying to tell me? Nothing...but it would be nice if you could lose some pounds.

4 comments:

  1. just because of me? lil ol' me? I feel special :)

    Thanks for (finally) doing it.

    re: #11- why?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Health reasons. Plus, I have no doubt a guy would find you attractive but big girls are sexually boring considering sex positions an average guy could give it to 'em. Unless he was Superman, I don't see a guy lifting you to fuck against the wall.

      Delete