Monday, December 19, 2011

RIP* Kim Jong-il [*p stands for purgatory]

Who was Kim Jong-il? Some say [practically the whole world] he was a tyrant BUT the Kimmy I knew was a funny little guy...had his pecks no doubt but f@*k it, he made me laugh. The Kim [sounds feminine] I knew was in Team America World Police and was one of the funniest guys. The world lost one of it's laughing stock.

The transcript below was when Hans Blix wanted to inspect Kim's palace if he had weapons of mass destruction.

Hans Blix: Let me look around, so I can ease the UN's collective mind.
Kim Jong-il: Hans, ya- breakin' my barrs here, Hans, ya breakin' my barrs!
Hans Blix: I'm sorry, but the UN must be firm with you. Let me see your whole palace, or else...
Kim Jong-il: Or erse what?
Hans Blix: Or else we will be very, very angry with you... And we will write you a letter, telling you how angry we are.
Kim Jong-il: Ok, I show you around. First, move to your to reft a rittle [Blix moves]
Kim Jong-il:Rittle more.
[moves again]
Kim Jong-il:Good. [opens trap door then walks to shark tank]
Kim Jong-il:There you go Hans Brix! How you rike that you fucking cock sucker? [watching a shark tear Hans apart] Do you have any idea how fucking busy I am? Werr, fuck you. You want inspection? Werr inspect that you butt-fucking piece of shit. What, you think I'm just a petty arms dearer? I'm pranning the attack. Congraturations Team America, you have stopped nothing.

No comments:

Post a Comment