Thursday, January 5, 2012

Superficial Me

I used to believe I was blunt...maybe I was but since I began to add a little of sensitivity into what I say I realise I haven't been saying a lot. The things I manage to utter happened to be half truth or pure deception. In this piece I'll talk about the opposite sex, The thing is, I'm not a fine boy...I'm not saying that because people made me believe that or looking down at myself...if anything at all I'll say I'm simply being...modest. And I know (good) looks count for nothing when getting girls and relationship was concerned. I'm one of those who would root for personality, why? With my personality I have "gotten" every girl I wanted to get *thinking* ok, except one Wunmi 'Alako. And even if few of them say otherwise because things didn't end well, well...at one point they had my dick in their mouth so f*ck what they say.
I know I have flaws (and I love it) but when I see flaws in girls I believe they would have to die single because no man was going to live with that. There 's this WOMAN, single, between 30 to 40 years with pimples all over her face, short and worst of all she taaaaaaaaaalks (complains) a lot. Tell me, which guy would be interested in her? I know I'm being shallow but f*ck it if I don't like what I see I very much doubt what I don't. There was also a girl (woman) who said she liked me on Facebook, in my mind I was like "o je bi/as if she had a choice". To put it in a nice way she was UGLY. I remember when we began communicating and I said, "I know you are single". She was surprised and asked, "How did you know?" Damn! And I thought people saw the obvious.
It annoys me when girls I classify as having zero level of attraction act all sexy and "I'm too beautiful for you" BUT they feel comfortable doing that. A girl dressed all glamed up, striking a pose next to a saloon car boot. What I noticed was not what she wore but that her shoulders were on the same level of the boot...SHE WAS short. Then I told myself, this babe might end up having kids that would look down at her literally.
I don't have this thoughts to look down at them and feel "perfect", No! When I have these thoughts a sense of pity follows. I know those things I think of aren't nice but I can't deny they are in my subconscious. That is where self-control comes in...with time I might get rid of these thoughts. Because I know people are beautiful, EVERYONE is but I am superficial.

1 comment:

  1. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347059014517




    ReplyDelete