Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Seriously, Who Voted for Goodluck? (Pt. 3 Definitely Not Me)

While a group of people that (blindly) voted for GEJ are taking jabs at him because of his recent policies...I take this as a moment of pride to say, "Thank God I didn't vote for that Mo'fucker". I have nothing against the guy except he doesn't appear to have any leadership quality. I remember someone that exolted his Ph.D, saying he had to be intelligent. I'm not moved by any Bs.c, Ms.c....and Ph.D, the most retarded lecturer that taught in the University had all those. Saying dumb shit like dogs communicated with the use of red eye.

24hrs before the public statement of fuel subsidy removal, GEJ was on TV declaring state of emergencies on some villages. His balls wasn't man enough to tell Nigerians about what he had in store for us in the new year. That act alone showed cowardice. I remember a dinner Obama attended and said something like he had something important to handle as president but still had to come. He joked....dissed Trump and everyone laughed. Less than 48 hrs later the world realised he got Osama. Those are the kind of issues a president should keep numb about till the last minute. Not one that would change the lives and lifestyles of Nigerians.

Who the hell voted for Goodluck? Definitely not me...I voted with a clear conscience and even though my candidate didn't win I still believe I voted wisely.

4 comments:

  1. I voted 4ribadu!! Was telling ppl den dt this guy belongs 2d pdp grounp which is d most corrupt group eva!! Dey were like it Gej dey werre voting 4, nt d group!! Dumb ass Nigerians... God is in control sha

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yea...I heard that a lot. It sounded to me like, "I have sex for money but I'm not a prostitute."

    ReplyDelete
  3. I don't even know what to say about that spineless shell of a man called GEJ, he's like a plague sent from hell to make Nigerians miserable...

    Btw, Demi'z Diary will re-open when the asuu strike is called off... whenever that happens.

    Happy nu year, brutha.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347059014517




    ReplyDelete