Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Been Down/ Blue October

Awake listening to Blue October, I had to share this lyrics [poem]


I dreamt you seduced me
Just walked away
I dreamt you inspired
Then rewired what I say
I dreamt you spread your bottom wings
And pulled me to the bed
But then I woke up feeling nauseous
You danced around my head


Chorus:
Tell me
How long, how long have I been down?
How long, how long have I been down?
How long, how long have I been down?
Down, Down


I dreamt you burned my fingers
Yes, an automatic sting
I dreamt you called me beautiful
Then asked to hear me sing
I dreamt your singing invited me
To crawl within your space
But then I woke up feeling nauseous
Girl, you danced around my face


Chorus:
Tell me
How long, how long have you been down?
How long, how long have you been down?
How long, how long have you been down?
Down, Down
Why can't we work when we both try?
We try, we try, we try, we try
Why can't this work, when we both try?
Why can't it work when we both try
we try, we try, we try, how we try
And how we try
I meant to sympathize I want to be your friend
I know apologizing won't erase the end
But I learn that moving on, is where I must begin
Because when our colours mixed
We couldn't fix the way they wouldn't blend


Chorus:
So tell me
How long, how long have we been down?
How long, how long have we been down?
How long, how long have we been down?
Down, down, yeah
And I wish that only greatness follow you around
I hope to God, you find a way to keep from down
When you do I hope you share it all with me
Please try to understand, yeah to understand me
Just try to understand me, yeah understand me
How long, how long have we been down yeah.
Down, down, down, yeah

4 comments:

  1. Heya i'm for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped me out a lot. I hope to give something back and aid others like you helped me.

    My web-site ... day trading strategies

    ReplyDelete
  2. Terrific article! That is the type of information that are
    meant to be shared around the internet. Shame on Google for not positioning this put up upper!

    Come on over and discuss with my site . Thank you =)

    My page :: penny stocks companies

    ReplyDelete
  3. This excellent website really has all the info I needed about
    this subject and didn't know who to ask.

    Here is my webpage ... quick and easy ways to make money online

    ReplyDelete
  4. My husband and I have been married for 3 and a half years. In June it will be 7 years that we have been a part of each other lives. Recently he found out about a guy I slept with when we were separated and I did not tell him about. Before we got married we both agreed to let everything out and start fresh. I didn’t tell him. I was embarrassed bc the guy and I never actually had sex…just everything that led up to it. not to mention it was my brothers best friend and a huge mistake. well it came out recently along with some lies. A friend told my husband I cheated on him and I have never cheated on my husband nor would I ever. He is convinced I am a cheater. we have 2 beautiful kids and all I have ever wanted is a happy family. my kids and my husband truly are my everything. I can not see a future where my husband is not in it. I want to do whatever I can to save my marriage but I feel my husband is already set on the divorce. I know I could have been a better wife to him….a wife he deserves but now I fee like I have realized it too late. I look at my kids and I hate myself for allowing myself to break my family apart. I know my husband is not perfect and he has hurt me tremendously these past 5 years we have been off and on but we made it through for a reason. I love him and I want to save my marriage, one day a friend of my introduce me to a spell caster online who lift me up gave me hope and with-in 2 days after his spell my husband who told me he needed a divorce, called me and take me back home to me i must say today we are happily as one big family again all thanks to Dr joy a father and a real spell caster.Contact email address joylovespell@gmail.com Call him +2347059014517

    ReplyDelete