Saturday, June 23, 2012

[Wet] Dream

I had a dream. It was one of a kind and quite interesting. Now the dream. A chic came over to my place. It was someone I knew, actually, she was over at my place days earlier and we were involved in 'rough play' but there was no sex involved because she was having her period. It was the period ish that actually killed my morale...it was a like a player who perform perfectly during training and told the coach he won't be available for the match the following day. My point is this, why come when you can't play.

Anyway, in the dream we were about to play a match.


It was at Stamford Bridge, as usual, the field and lighting was on point. As we made out, you know, kissing and caressing, my Dick did not stand. I was aroused and wanted to f*ck her brains out but my Dick was not getting the message. I don't know why, but I did not want her to know of my situation. Girls like her would interpret the failure of my Dick rising as her fault, as if she wasn't beautiful enough. I decided to buy time by suggesting we eat first.


The chic wasn't cool with the idea. "After the first round," she said. I replied if she knew the way I wanted to f*ck her, she would pass out if there was no food in her system. That excited her and decided to eat, she didn't want me to "kill her".


I have no idea what we ate but she emptied her plate first. I took my time as if wasting it was in my favour, somehow.


By the time we returned to Stamford Bridge I had the belief my Dick wouldn't fail me. While we replayed the foreplay my Dick still wasn't swayed. Even as we went a step further after she got naked with no assistance. She tried to feel my dick as I laid on her but I pushed her hand away. I needed an excuse to leave the room.


I told her I needed to get condoms, instead of permitting me to walk out she leaned over to the bedside and brought some out from her bag. Then my phone rang.


I answered it, it was a girl who said she was in my vicinity and would love to see me. From the conversation it felt like we were f*ck mates and that was her motive of calling- to f*ck some more. I told her I was in and was expecting her. The chic that called, strangely, was [D]. I told the chic I was with that I had to meet up with the caller and how important it was to me, relating it how it would fetch me money.


Now, [D] arrived and we were in the living room downstairs while the other chic was lying naked in my bed. I began to make out with [D] downstairs with the hope my Dick would rise. My plan was, which might sound stupid, was to use [D] to make my Dick rise and run upstairs to f*ck the other girl. I attempted the first time, it rose but grew limp by the time I got to the stairs. She had no idea what was going on but know something was up. She wanted me to f*ck her but I wasn't interested, I wanted to use the hard-on on the other chic. I knew if I should penetrate her I wouldn't stop.
I increased the intensity of our make out session to the point she could have raped me. I knew I had reached that level of hard-on that would survive my trip up the staircase and into my room to f*ck the other chic. I ran as fast as possible, leaving [D] with no explanation once more. As I opened the door to my room and I saw the girl lying naked, out eyes focused on each other, I felt a great sign of relief. Yep, I had an orgasm as my right hand was still on the door knob. Apparently the excitement won't last into my room.


There was nothing I could say to explain. She saw me swing the door open, with my erect Dick just to release, and gradually it obeyed the law of gravity. I stepped back and closed the door, leaving her naked. I arrived downstairs and told [D] to go up to Stamford Bridge to wait for me as I stepped out of my house. I knew she would see the other chic and I didn't care.
I stood behind a tree [or something] on my street looking at my house to see who was going to step out first...or together.

No comments:

Post a Comment