Tuesday, November 20, 2012

My Heart Goes Out to This 28-year-old Female Virgin

A friend has a girlfriend, she is 28 years old, and a virgin. I should be happy for him but considering my stand on virgins...all I see was a 28-year-old.


I was impressed because I had no idea he could date a virgin for months. That was months with dry balls. He had tried stuffs to turn her on...even used his head. She felt stuffs, sexual urge but exerted self-control. I also have to give credit to my guy, he had opportunities but didn't force his way.


He made a statement that suggested anticipation of their first sex on the wedding night. We had to laugh at that. But seriously, it was funny- because he wasn't getting 'any' the thought of marriage crossed his mind.


He mentioned the girl felt the same way. She had "preserved" herself for 28 years and might as well continue till her wedding night. She told him, "Isn't it sex? You'll have enough and I might even be begging you". If you had no idea what I disliked about virgins that was one of it, making sex an issue.


Fact is both of them were old enough to marry and start a family. It was possible BUT I had to share my perception of what might happen. Imagine they got married...


There was a high probability of no sex on the wedding night. Girls that lost their virginity before the age of 20 complained of painful first intercourse, imagine a 28 years old whose hymen had been intact longer. He had the right to try but if she was in pain...they could try the following day. No need to rush, they were married already.


She could eventually feel dissapointed during first intercourse and that sex was overrated. He might want to have sex & she goes, "let's talk. How was work today?" Because sex doesn't freak her & due to how she had lived her life could do with it probably once a week.

Once married the issues faced would be more financial/economical than sexual. He would want to provide for the family, probably stress from work would get to him. He gets home only for the wife to ration the sex. Tell me why he won't cheat?


OR, she could love it but due to lack of experience become boring. Any girl can make a guy cum but you can't make us think about you during sex. She might be the one to make constant sex a priority while he just wants to sleep.


This babe was currently 28 and ageing 29 next year. I don't see her married and saying, "Honey, let's take two years off to enjoy our newly found sexual life". I believe any girl married at 28+ would want to keep the babies coming ASAP. In less than a year he would be sharing her boobs/mammary gland with Junior and that just kills the sex life. The boobs becomes less attractive with minimal foreplay with 'em. Same with her pussy, once a baby pops out you think twice before diving in with your tongue. In short, with sex all you want to do was get in, get out, go to sleep.
Imagine getting bored sexually with a chic that had less than two years nacking experience.


With a conservative mindset, it should be a blessing getting married to a 28-year-old virgin. But 50, 100 years ago I doubt we had that many 28-year-old virgin.

4 comments:

  1. After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealing@gmail.com or call him +2349055637784 you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

    ReplyDelete


  2. Dear Friend,

    "If You are feeling Frustrated Or Hopeless because of your
    inability to get pregnant. If all you have been told is that there is
    nothing wrong with you and yet you can't get pregnant then this is
    your chance to do so. Or are you having any of the challenges
    listed below? Whatever it is that may be causing your infertility,
    you can be sure you are on the right post. Infertility problems include:


    -- trying to get pregnant for years
    -- Irregular Menstrual Cycles
    -- Delayed Periods
    -- Endometriosis
    -- Ovarian Cyst
    -- Miscarriages
    -- High Prolactin
    -- Hormonal Imbalances
    -- Low Sexual Drive

    * Have you been trying to conceive and have your own baby without any
    success?

    * Have you taken several drugs and even concoctions all because you want to
    become a mother?

    * Have you undergone surgeries and yet you still can't conceive?

    * Have you been unable to find a solution to your infertility or that of
    your spouse?

    * Are you ready to brace yourself with the simple steps to getting pregnant?

    * If you have also been battling with Fibroid, Blocked Fallopian Tube and
    you want completely get rid of it?

    If your answer to any of the above questions is YES, then your story is
    about to change.But first, see what Mrs Jessica from USA said about my
    herbal herbs product.



    I Was Married for Over 5 Years Without The Fruit Of The Womb. My Husband
    Was Very

    Supportive But His Family Showed Me Hell. At First I Was Skeptical Of Your

    herbal herbs product Because I Have Used Lots Of Different Things But To No
    Avail. But

    Thank God I Gave It A Try. Now, I Am 8 Months Gone. Thank You Very Much.

    Mrs Cynthia from USA, My gynecologist said both of my fallopian tubes has
    been blocked that i would not be able to conceive at all. I felt so bad
    that i nearly killed myself, If not for


    my husband who stood firmly with me. My friend introduced me to your home
    of solution your herbal herbs is real and good. At first, i felt reluctant
    to buy
    it, but i took a step of faith. Now,


    I am a proud mother. Thank you for your

    encouragement and support."-- Mrs Jessica from
    USA

    Do you really find it difficult to get pregnant contact doc Natasha today
    and receive yours too pregnancyherbs@gmail.com Her Whats-app
    contact : +2347036879479 +2347036879479

    pregnancyherbs@gmail.com Her Whats-app contact :
    +2347036879479 +2347036879479

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi,
    I really appreciate your inputs on my situation Dr happy and what could I do with-out you. Thank you in advance.
    I was in a relationship with this guy for the past 1 and a half year.. We became close real fast and were very serious about each other… he’s German and was in the country for her internship.. he left after first 6 months and came back after a couple of months.. he said that he had come down for me.. WE started living – in.. We discussed faMILY, KIDS, future, moving to EU together.. everything was going good until of last August when I started to get jealous about his moves, I got controlling and things started to get worse.. we spoke about it a lot of times where he expressed how he felt but I was not able to understand why I was doing that.. During our discussion I would always say I did .. This February he called it off and since then I have been a mess.. I gave it a lot of thought and realised my mistakes and why I was doing it.. I tried talking to him .. begged him.. pleaded him .. but he says that he has lost all his feelings for me and would never get back to me..I was in my knees praying looking for help, them i fine a comment online how a spell caster help to restored relationship get ex lover back, ” so i decided to give a try coz i love my boyfriend so much. so i contacted Dr happy http://happyspelltemple.webs.com/ tell him all my problem and he gave me 100%guarantee that i will have my boyfriend back after the spell so i was gifted and lucky to have contacted him i did every thing he ask of me and to my greatest surprise a day after the spell my boyfriend call me and apology for what he did to me and ask for my forgiveness to come back again for me, we both are happily living together again plz Contact him urgently via.........
    happylovespell2@gmail.com
    or add him on whats-app +2348133873774
    Junia Noel from USA

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, AM Lisa by name, I am testifying about Dr. Ken the
    Great herbalist, who has the cure for all diseases, who cured me the
    HIV disease, even if I have included it, went through the different website seen
    Different testimonials about different herbalists that was like, "many people
    It has the cure of HIV because people continue to suffer its consequences "
    I thought about it, so I got in touch with Dr. Ken by email
    I do not think much, I just wanted to give it a try, he replied.
    Mail and you need some information for me, then I sent you, you prepared
    Cured and shipped via UPS courier, I was told it would take 3-4 days
    Before receiving the package, 3 days later I received the package and started
    Take the medications prescribed by him after 7 days of taking
    Medication, I went to a test, I tried the HIV NEGATIVE.
    I give thanks to my faithful God. IF YOU ARE NEEDED You will be healed, put it yourself
    Contact Dr. Ken in whats-app .. whats, or call +2349054872932, email it
    kakutaspellz@gmail.com

    (THIS TYPE OF DISEASES BABA SPECIALIZED IN)
    {1} HIV / AIDS
    {2 CANCER
    {3} HERPES
    {4} DIABETES
    (5) HEPATITIS B & C
    6) HERBAL PREGNANCY MEDICINE.
    report


    Contact him via my email address: kakutaspellz@gmail.com
    Mobile Number: +2349054872932
    http://kakutaspellz.wixsite.com/kakutatemple

    ReplyDelete