Sunday, November 18, 2012

I'm Not Your Type

So lately I've used a particular line on a regular "I'm not your type of guy". I say it in context where a girl with a probability of dating was involved. Regardless the initial attraction I usually come to my senses to evaluate if we were compatible. You see, that's the issue with girls- they seek comfort by listing conditions before compatibility.


Anyway, I take my time to observe the girl and decide if we were going to work out. If not, I back out. I saw that as a sign of maturity, you know, ending it before the relationship begun. Because I know guys will prefer the consolation prize of f*cking before moving ahead. Unfortunately, most girls don't see it that way & perceive it as being rejected.


How do I know if we won't be compatible? That's easy. First of all [go down low] I know myself at least more that anyone else. I know what motivates me and ticks me off. I have this technique described in one of my previous posts. Whenever I meet anyone, I do not make 'em aware of my likes & dislikes. In other words, I do not provide personal information that the individual could use in her/his persona around me. For instance, girls that dress half naked & heavy makeup in the name of sexy turn me off. I don't even care if you have a Nobel Prize in your name, I won't take you serious. I remember a girl that was dressed really (x2) sexy and I had to tell her, "You are really sexy". She smiled & responded, "Yes". My parting words were, "Then again, you are half naked. I can't think of anyone that dressed like you & didn't look sexy".


Anyway, I won't tell a girl that info. I allow her to be herself and when I noticed that was what she preferred I move ahead. Like I said, I used this criteria as an example.
I've told girls countless times what I just shared. Don't blab about what you like/dont like to a guy you just met because he would start pretending.


I've realised I wasn't the type of so many girls...and maybe I was at fault. Maybe I had such a high standard only feel girls could reach. BUT, I have to admit allowing girls to become their true self reveals stupidity of maximum proportion. Shirley once said I should change the kind of girls around me, I did & no difference. Stupidity was still a constant (k).


There was a girl I told, "I am not your type" recently. The girl like most had her rules. She talked about conditions, no sex, cheating,...blah blah blah. She told me her likes/dislikes and as expected they suggested a decent girl. I on the other hand shut up. I made her feel she had met the most liberal individual. In a very short time, I made her feel comfortable enough to pick calls of other guys interested in her. In that short time, she became stupid enough to talk about rendezvous spots. This girl even arranged in my presence to meet a guy in Ekiti state. This chic was ready to travel 6+hours to meet a guy. We smiled...and I deleted her phone number after visit. She called a week later to...nag, & I had to clear her that I wasn't her type.


Almost a year of being single, I have to admit to loving it.

No comments:

Post a Comment