Sunday, November 9, 2014

How You Cheat?


‎To cheat is to accept a fact that woman/man is insatiable and this act is the main proof of that fact in any relationship. What we want in relationships are basic- probably good looks, good sex, comfort. They are so basic that when satisfied we see the scars in the good looks, the monotony is the sex, and the comfort comes with [heart]ache.

There is a role everyone [un]consciously play in relationships which is to be on the lookout for cues our partner is unfaithful- how they cheat. There was a guy who memorised every item the girlfriend owned. He also knew the number of panties she owned and their colours. What a talent! He was so observant and the motivation was to determine if the girlfriend cheated. Each time he noticed a new item with her he questioned the source, suspecting it was from another guy.


Others with less mental ability to memorise prefer to ask questions...all the time. They act like Customer Care rep in the relationship. They question every act: it could be as worse as a silly question on why the partner spent 5 minutes 10 seconds in the bathroom instead of the average 4 minutes 50 seconds they were used to. A girl once told me she got to her boyfriend's place and rushed to the bathroom. Her boyfriend's questioned, "what are you washing off? Where were you?"


I dated a few girls that cheat and because I am the type of person who doesn't act on the spot. I was able to observe their behaviour prior to the confrontation. That was how I noticed a pattern on how [you] cheat. The [YOU] is every girl who cheated on me.

I noticed [you] cheat when you became incredibly forgiving. There were things I did that usually piss her off that didn't seem to move her anymore. That was how I discovered she was getting the D outside. In her mind, she was settling scores with her "forgiveness".


Once a girl begin to get the D outside, it becomes a bit easier to know how [you] cheat. I had a girlfriend that suddenly came up with karmasutra like styles. It started from the kiss, she did new things I knew she had a practical exercise. It was excitingly different. The same girl that preferred missionary style surprised me with a super reverse cowgirl. Few days of keen observation, I found out the guy she had been sleeping with.

I noticed [you] cheat when you call to know where I was and after my response you either say "I'm about to sleep" or "I'm about to visit a family member" living at my opposite direction.

One request, what are the signs that easily give away your cheating partner?

No comments:

Post a Comment