Thursday, November 6, 2014

I'm Back!!!


‎Please don't tell anyone, I'm back to Story of the Year and I have a whole lot of story for the gods. In all honesty, I needed the break because I was saturated and needed to live more. 

When I retrospect from my first post to now, things have changed. From 2010, as I was about to graduate from the University of Lagos, to November 2014 a whole have happened.

I got a well paid job and became a millionaire (in Naira and probably in few countries in Africa). I'm also tilting to the other "side" in relationships when the babe chase the guy. After all, I'm richer than most of their parents.

So the experiences I will share in the next posts should be great (if I pen it well). I am going to end this one here, the girl that is about to suck my d¡ck just stepped in.

1 comment:

  1. What kind of work do you do? Can you share? I noticed the work hardly gives you the time to laugh out loud!

    ReplyDelete