Thursday, August 15, 2013

Are You Done Yet?

A friend was on his way to Akoka and I decided to tag along- home was a bit dull. I updated my status, something I rarely do, about my destination. In less than a minute my phone rang.
"Hello...blah blah blah, who's on the line?" I asked.
"It's me, Mercy a female voice responded.

I checked the caller ID, just the phone number. My delayed response informed her in time of my confusion.

"I'm Seun's friend" she added.

"Oh! How are you doing?"

"You are in my area, where exactly are you?"


A quick background about how I met the babe. A year ealier I was in a friend's place. A babe was on her way to his place. That babe was Seun. Seun came over with a friend, Mercy.
My friend needed quality time with Seun so I had to initiate conversation with Mercy- which I did well. In the end, I got some while my friend had dry balls.
I didn't see Mercy after that.


Back to the future: She invited me over and I visited. She talked about her boyfriend- how he misbehaved. I watched her lips move and out of concern I invited her over to my place.


She came over the following day with a friend, it wasn't Seun. I was home alone and no one around to keep the friend busy. We all chilled in Stamford Bridge and I needed her to chill somewhere...you know.
I called her out of my room and said I wanted to talk to Mercy. She was willing to sit alone in the living room...finally.

I expected Mercy to be uncomfortable because her friend could hear our soundtrack but na lie.

1000 thrusts later I stepped out to invite the friend in. Her opening statement was, "are you done yet?"
She said it like, I know what you guys were up to and don't stop on my account. Like...this wasn't the first time she would wait while her friend fucked.


I grew with the perception girls loved coded parole, but now it's clear that wasn't a key factor if they will f*ck you or not. They don't give a f*ck if your family was next door, that'll still f*ck you and not feel bad.

Mehn...maybe in the future sex tapes won't mean sh!t.

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone provided by Airtel Nigeria.

2 comments:

  1. lol sex tapes won't mean shit.. girl friends talk A LOT about sex not just guys.. and since both girls are friends why would she not know what you and mercy are up to?..Its just sex and this is not high school.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'm a girl n i don't talk sex with my friends

    ReplyDelete