Sunday, June 2, 2013

How Well Do You Fit into His?

Over the years, I noticed females had a criteria that determined if a guy was "worthy" to date. It was more of a subjective checklist that included details like, job, age, religion...


It's surprising how ignorant females could be when they find a guy that passed their checklist. As long as they were concerned, he was the one.
Now, if the relationship doesn't work out, they leave the guy for another one and the cycle continues.


I had a discussion with a girl who met a guy and blah blah blah. The guy passed her wedding potential checklist and I asked what was important. "How well do you fit into his?" I think females should include that in their checklist, how well do I fit into his plan/lifestyle/dreams/aspiration? Until a girl can tick this, her future in a relationship with the guy was uncertain.


Because guys have a "Sex Checklist" and girls easily fall into that criteria. It's possible that's what he has to offer but they are blinded by what they see.


I'll conclude with one of my favourite lines, be honest with yourself.

No comments:

Post a Comment